How Can We Help You?
Relay at a Glance
Discover the departments, programs, and supports at Relay.
Admissions & Offerings
Learn about admissions and the various programs that are available.
Registration & Enrollment
Find out about student information, course registration, enrollment status, and more.
Costs & Opportunities
Learn about your tuition bill, financial aid, refunds, and more.
Campuses, National Programs & Alumni Affairs
Find more campus, alumni, and program-specific information.
Learn more about Relay and state certification requirements.
Pathways to Teaching
Discover new pathways for entering the teaching profession.
Library & Technology
Discover Relay's Library, Online Videos, and Technology Resources here.
Relay Documents Hub
Locate Relay student guides, handbooks, policies and forms.
- How do I apply to Relay? What is Relay’s admissions process?
- Where do I sign up for office hours to speak with Relay staff?
- Where can I find out more about the Student Assistance Program?
- Where can I find the Student Handbook for School Year 2019-2020?
- FAQ: Nelnet, Withdrawals, and Other Common Questions
- What if I need support outside of Relay?
- I'm a prospective or incoming student. What do I need to know about my finances?
- Can I apply for financial aid for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year yet?
- When will I receive my federal aid refund?
- New York City Campus Programming
- How do I register for the edTPA?