A census date is that point in a term at which students’ enrollments in a major or program are final and credits are locked. Census dates coincide with the last date in a term that students can withdraw for a full tuition refund (please see Billing Due Dates and Refunds for more details), request a switch in major, submit a campus and/or program transfer request, and/or return to Relay from a leave of absence, withdrawal, administrative withdrawal, or program dismissal. Students returning from a medical leave may be permitted to return after the term census date if approved by the campus Dean’s Office and SFS. Census dates for the academic school year can be found here.
- When are the term census dates?
- How do the Relay’s census dates impact me?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- What are Relay's MAT Capstone Advisement Fees?
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- How do I transfer campuses or programs at Relay?
- How do I apply for veteran benefits?
- What is Extended Enrollment?