You may be dismissed from Relay for the following reasons:
- Poor academic performance
- Failure to pay Relay tuition and fees
- Failure to maintain a teaching position. If you lose or leave your teaching position, you must contact the Dean’s Office immediately to discuss timeline requirements for obtaining a new position
- Failure to submit immunization or certification materials by the deadline
- Other substantive violations of Relay’s policies, procedures, or safety rules
If you are in danger of dismissal, Relay may contact the your school and/or sponsoring organizations to notify them and enlist their help in supporting you.
In the event of a dismissal, the Office of Admissions and Enrollment and/or the dean will send dismissal notifications to you via e-mail. If dismissed, you have the right to appeal the dismissal decision by submitting a letter of appeal to the dean. If the appeal is unsuccessful, the dismissal procedures will continue and the you will be exited.
If you are dismissed, it is you responsibility to notify your schools (and if applicable, your teacher-prep programs, such as Teach For America or other teaching partners) of your departure from Relay.