Although Relay hopes that you fully complete all coursework and graduate, the institution realizes that unexpected personal, academic, and professional circumstances could prevent you from completing the program as planned. If you are experiencing any of these circumstances, please contact us for information about your options.
- What should I do if I am considering leaving Relay?
- What is Relay's leave of absence policy?
- How do I take a leave of absence?
- How do I take a maternity leave or medical leave of absence?
- How do I withdraw from Relay?
- What is an administrative withdrawal?
- What is a program dismissal?
- What is a Persistent Absence?