At Relay, we accept applicants whose bachelor’s degrees will be conferred soon after their Relay application deadline. For example, you have completed your undergraduate coursework, but your undergraduate institution will be officially conferring degrees a couple of weeks later. To learn more about the academic, certification, and financial implications of a non-matriculated status, please read this Policy & FAQ on Late Graduation Non-Matriculated Status at Relay.
- How does registration for courses work?
- What are census dates?
- What are the graduation requirements at Relay?
- What does it mean to be a non-matriculated student at Relay because of the timing of my graduation from undergraduate school?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What is the enrollment load per term at Relay?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How does Relay define its terms?
- What are Relay's MAT Capstone Advisement Fees?
- How can I sign in to Relay Admissions Platform as an Enrolled Student