At Relay, we accept applicants whose bachelor’s degrees will be conferred soon after their Relay application deadline. For example, you have completed your undergraduate coursework, but your undergraduate institution will be officially conferring degrees a couple of weeks later. To learn more about the academic, certification, and financial implications of a non-matriculated status, please read this Policy & FAQ on Late Graduation Non-Matriculated Status at Relay.
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- When is my enrollment locked for the term?
- How does registration for courses work?
- How does late registration for courses work?
- What can I do if I lose my teaching position?
- How do I transfer campuses at Relay?
- How do I return to Relay after I have exited or been withdrawn?
- How do I apply for veteran benefits?
- What does it mean to be a non-matriculated student at Relay because of my undergraduate GPA?
- What does it mean to be a non-matriculated student at Relay because of the timing of my graduation from undergraduate school?