At Relay, we accept applicants whose bachelor’s degrees will be conferred soon after their Relay application deadline. For example, you have completed your undergraduate coursework, but your undergraduate institution will be officially conferring degrees a couple of weeks later. To learn more about the academic, certification, and financial implications of a non-matriculated status, please read this Policy & FAQ on Late Graduation Non-Matriculated Status at Relay.
- What is Relay's nondiscrimination policy?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- What is a census date?
- How does registration for courses work?
- How does late registration for courses work?
- What can I do if I lose my teaching position?
- How do I transfer campuses at Relay?
- How can I return to Relay from a leave of absence, withdrawal, or dismissal?