At Relay, we accept applicants whose bachelor’s degrees will be conferred soon after their Relay application deadline. For example, you have completed your undergraduate coursework, but your undergraduate institution will be officially conferring degrees a couple of weeks later. To learn more about the academic, certification, and financial implications of a non-matriculated status, please read this Policy & FAQ on Late Graduation Non-Matriculated Status at Relay.
- What are Relay's MAT Capstone Advisement Fees?
- What are my financial obligations if my enrollment changes?
- How can I update my placement information?
- What is the enrollment load per term at Relay?
- How does Relay define its terms?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- What are census dates?
- How does registration for courses work?