All matriculated students who meet general federal financial aid requirements (see https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility) and are enrolled at least half-time in approved programs are eligible. Students must also meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and other eligibility requirements. For more information, please see How is my academic standing and progress determined?
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?