The FAFSA is just one portion of the loan-request process; turning in just your FAFSA does not constitute a completed loan request. You must also complete a loan request form as well as a Master Promissory Note and entrance counseling. For more information about the required documents, please visit the “Loans” tab on: https://finaid.relay.edu.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?