Any student that is eligible for federal aid at Relay can request deferment of prior loans while enrolled. For any questions about the enrollment verification process, please contact us and your loan servicer.
- How do I fill out my FAFSA?
- How do I apply for a federal direct loan?
- I've turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my financial aid request?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- Which programs are considered Title IV eligible?
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay and how are refunds calculated?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?