Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants are federal grants for students in the education field who agree to teach for at least four academic years as highly qualified teachers serving low-income students in high-need fields. The four-year commitment (also known as the TEACH Grant service obligation) must be completed within eight calendar years of exiting Relay.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?