In addition to meeting all Title IV eligibility requirements, you must be a matriculated student and be enrolled in an eligible major to qualify for a TEACH Grant. Below, you can find a link to the 19-20 TEACH Grant Eligible Majors by state. If you become ineligible in the middle of an academic year, you will be responsible for completing the service obligation for the funds that were disbursed to your account; however, you will not receive any future disbursements.
- What is a TEACH Grant and how do I apply? (2019-2020 school year)
- How do I know if I qualify for a TEACH Grant?
- How much is the TEACH Grant?
- When will I receive TEACH Grant funds?
- What happens to my TEACH grant if I don't comply with the service agreement or are no longer a teacher?
- What do I have to do after graduation to make sure that my TEACH Grant doesn’t get turned into a loan?