In addition to meeting all Title IV eligibility requirements, you must be a matriculated student and be enrolled in an eligible major to qualify for a TEACH Grant. If you become ineligible in the middle of an academic year, you will be responsible for completing the service obligation for the funds that were disbursed to your account; however, you will not receive any future disbursements.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?