The Agreement to Serve is a legally binding document (a contract between you and the government) in which you agree to teach a high-need field, in a low-income school, as a highly qualified full-time teacher for four out of eight years after graduation. You must sign this document and mark Relay as a school to notify in order to receive a TEACH Grant.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?