Relay Graduate School of Education is a growing national institution of higher education with campuses in nine states and counting. This provides applicants a wonderful opportunity to apply to Residency Placement Program and tell us where you would like to teach! We encourage you to be as flexible as possible when providing us with your campus preferences on the application. If it aligns with your interests, please select “I am flexible and open to all Relay campuses” on the application. The number of residency slots available in a given region is determined by school partner need, so we also urge you to strongly consider campuses where need is greatest. For the 2018–19 school year, those include San Antonio, Dallas-Fort Worth, Memphis, and Houston.
- Who can I contact for more information about the Relay Teaching Residency?
- When should I apply to the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- How is Relay Teaching Residency different from other teacher-preparation programs?
- What is the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- What is Relay looking for in a candidate?
- What are the basic eligibility requirements for Relay Teaching Residency Placement Support?
- Work Authorization for the Relay Teaching Residency
- How to Submit your IELTS and TOEFL Scores to Relay
- Teacher Pathways English Language Proficiency Policy
- Placement Support Re-Enrollment Policy