Maximum loan eligibility is limited to a program’s total cost of attendance (including tuition and fees, room and board, travel, certification, loan fees, and books/supplies) minus any institutional or external aid awarded to you. For example, if the cost of attendance at Relay is $10,000, and a you receive $6,000 in scholarships and grants, your loan eligibility is $4,000. Please note, your eligibility may decrease if you are requesting federal financial aid with another institution. You are required to let Relay know if you are enrolled in multiple institutions and requesting federal financial aid or plan to request federal financial aid from them.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?