The name “Relay” originates from the core goal of our work—making sure that all children have access to great teachers who will inspire them to learn and achieve. Research shows that children who have at least three effective teachers in a row—a “relay” of great teachers—show a dramatic increase in academic success. By developing and preparing our educators through our practice-based approach, we ensure that we can fill schools with high-quality and teachers from diverse backgrounds so every child has access to an excellent education.
- What is Relay’s mission?
- How was Relay started?
- Is Relay an accredited school?
- What does the name "Relay" mean?
- How many students are enrolled at Relay?
- Where can I find the Student Handbook and Academic Programs Guide?
- How can I find out more about Relay's Alpha Kappa Delta Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi.
- Where can I find Relay's current job openings?