Almost all Relay students are enrolled half-time, and those who receive the TEACH Grant qualify for $2,000 annually. The award is subject to a federal sequester fee of 6.6% for TEACH Grants requested before October 1, 2018. The sequester fee for grants requested after October 1, 2018 will be 6.2%.
- What is a TEACH grant and how do I apply?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?
- How do I know if I qualify for a TEACH Grant?
- How much is the TEACH Grant?
- When will I receive TEACH Grant funds?
- What will happen if I don’t comply with the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What do I have to do after graduation to make sure that my TEACH Grant doesn’t get turned into a loan?
- What happens to my TEACH Grant if I decide that I don’t want to be a teacher anymore?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve (ATS)?