The TEACH Grant will be disbursed equally across terms at the same time as loans, with two disbursements each term, generally starting from the term during which you request and qualify for the grant. For example, grants requested during the summer term will usually be disbursed in 6 equal portions (two in the summer, two in the fall, and two in the spring). Grants requested in the fall will be disbursed in 4 equal portions (two in the fall and two in the summer), and so on.
- What is a TEACH Grant and how do I apply? (2019-2020 school year)
- How do I know if I qualify for a TEACH Grant?
- How much is the TEACH Grant?
- When will I receive TEACH Grant funds?
- What happens to my TEACH grant if I don't comply with the service agreement or are no longer a teacher?
- What do I have to do after graduation to make sure that my TEACH Grant doesn’t get turned into a loan?