The TEACH Grant will be disbursed equally across terms, with two disbursements each term, generally starting from the term during which you request the grant. For example, grants requested during the fall term will usually be disbursed in four equal portions (two in the fall and two in the spring). The deadline to apply for a TEACH Grant is May 28, 2018.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?