You can request that your TEACH Grant be turned into a direct unsubsidized loan at any point. You must then repay to the federal government the full amount plus all interest that would have accrued on the TEACH Grant funds that were disbursed to your student account. Once your TEACH Grant is turned into a loan, there is no converting it back.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?