One of the terms and conditions of the Agreement to Serve is that you must regularly report your service-obligation status and/or your intention to fulfill your service obligation to FedLoan Servicing, the government’s official TEACH Grant servicer. Your first report must be within 120 days of ceasing enrollment at Relay. All subsequent reports must be made annually to FedLoan. For more information about mandatory reporting, visit: http://www.myfedloan.org/teach- grants/index.shtml.
- What impact does being non-matriculated have on my tuition and financial aid at Relay?
- Who is eligible for direct unsubsidized loans at Relay?
- How do I request a student loan?
- I’ve turned in my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loans?
- How much can I take out in loans?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay?
- What is the turnaround time for a loan?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?
- How much will I have to repay?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?