If you do not complete your service obligation or if you fail to report your service obligation status annually, your TEACH Grant will be permanently converted to a direct unsubsidized loan, which you will have to repay with interest with no possibility of converting it back to a grant.
- What is a TEACH grant and how do I apply?
- What are the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants?
- How do I know if I qualify for a TEACH Grant?
- How much is the TEACH Grant?
- When will I receive TEACH Grant funds?
- What will happen if I don’t comply with the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What do I have to do after graduation to make sure that my TEACH Grant doesn’t get turned into a loan?
- What happens to my TEACH Grant if I decide that I don’t want to be a teacher anymore?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve (ATS)?