The Relay Residency Placement Program is Relay’s initiative to grow our country’s teaching force in number, diversity, commitment, and impact. The Residency Placement Program work focuses on finding new ways to recruit and develop teaching talent and aims to engage future teachers with the experiences and opportunities that will lead them to pursue teaching with enthusiasm and skill.
- What is the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- When should I apply to the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- How is Relay Teaching Residency different from other teacher-preparation programs?
- What are the basic eligibility requirements for Relay Teaching Residency?
- If I already have a teaching certificate, can I still apply to Relay Teaching Residency?
- Can I apply to multiple Relay campuses?
- When and how will I find my school placement?