If you already hold a standard certificate in the state where you wish to teach, or you are planning to transfer your certification from out of state, you can still be a Relay Teaching Resident and pursue your Master of Arts in Teaching at Relay. This may be a good option if you want to receive a supportive on-ramp and continually learn as you begin your teaching profession. This is also a good option if you want to earn your MAT from a top teacher-preparation program.
- Who can I contact for more information about the Relay Teaching Residency?
- When should I apply to the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- How is Relay Teaching Residency different from other teacher-preparation programs?
- What is the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- What is Relay looking for in a candidate?
- What are the basic eligibility requirements for Relay Teaching Residency Placement Support?
- Work Authorization for the Relay Teaching Residency
- How to Submit your IELTS and TOEFL Scores to Relay
- Teacher Pathways English Language Proficiency Policy
- Placement Support Re-Enrollment Policy