Once selected for the Residency Placement Program, you will be assigned to one of Relay’s campuses. Campus staff will share information with you about local school partners who will be receiving your resume and profile information from Relay. Relay partners with traditional school districts and charter-school networks. Specific needs will vary by partner, so you will not necessarily hear from all partners in your assigned region. The process of finding your school placement should be one of mutual fit—the school partner is interested in hiring a resident in a subject area for which you are eligible, and you are interested in working at that school.
- How do I reset my password?
- What is Relay looking for in a candidate?
- What is the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- When should I apply to the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- How is Relay Teaching Residency different from other teacher-preparation programs?
- What are the basic eligibility requirements for Relay Teaching Residency?
- If I already have a teaching certificate, can I still apply to Relay Teaching Residency?
- Can I apply to multiple Relay campuses?
- When and how will I find my school placement?