To add a video in Canvas Studio from your mobile device while in the Canvas App, follow the steps below:
- Click on the three-lined button from the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select Canvas Studio from the Menu.
- From Canvas Studio, click on the Add button in the upper right corner or the Blue Add Videos button to upload a video into Studio.
- You will want to select photos from your Photo Library, then choose the Album that your video is located in.  You can also record a video and use that recording 
Once you have selected the album, Choose the video you would like to upload to Studio. Once you are sure you have the correct video, click Choose.
You can submit Canvas Studio media as an assignment submission from the Student app on your iOS or Android device. Once you submit your assignment, you can verify your assignment submission. You can also resubmit assignments if your instructor allows. The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
- Open the Course and navigate to the assignment
- Submit the Assignment via Studio
- Tap the Studio link.
The Canvas Studio LTI tool opens to the My Uploads page in the app . You can select media displayed on the My Uploads page , upload new media , or search for your Studio media .
- Select Studio Media, Allow Comments, and Submit the assignment.
- Once you have located the media you wish to use, tap the media tile.
By default, comments are enabled.
Adding Timecoded Comments to Your Submission
- Click Submission Details in the upper-right corner of the Assessment page after you have submitted 2. Click Play on the video player
- When the video reaches a section you wish to comment on, enter your comments in the provided comment box ○ Note: Typing in the comment box will automatically pause the video
- When you have finished adding comments on your video submission, click Save.
You are able to add comments to your video any time after you have submitted, up until the Due Date Deadline. Comments can also be added to videos in your Studio: My Uploads, accessed by clicking on the Studio button on the blue navigation bar. These comments are NOT visible to your instructor. Please make all comments via the Submission Details instructions listed above.