Download Videos From Your Android Phone To Your Computer
Method 1 - Share the video with yourself
Transferring Videos from Android to PC over Email
- Tap the icon on your phone.
- Tap Gallery. This opens your photo and video library.
- Tap the video you want to transfer to a PC.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap the Email option.
- Tap inside the To text field. Enter an email address that you can check from a PC.
- Tap Send.
- Open a browser on a PC. Open the email you just sent to yourself. The method you use to check this email will vary depending on your email service.
- Right-click on the attached video.
- Click Save Link As from the pop-up menu. *Depending on your email service or browser, this option may be listed as Save or Download instead.
Method 2 - Transferring Videos Using a USB Cable
- Unlock your phone.
- Connect a USB cable from your phone to your computer.
- Tap the Charging this device via USB notification on your device.
- Tap File Transfer. This opens a file transfer window on your computer.
- Double-click on the folder that contains your videos. *The exact name of the folder that contains the videos varies by device, but you can usually find them in the DCIM folder, the Camera folder, the Photos folder, or the Videos folder.
- Drag and drop the videos from your phone to your PC.