The Mometrix e-Library is a comprehensive test prep platform that includes PDF test prep books, interactive flashcards, and timed practice tests. It has resources for certification exams (e.g., Praxis, NY CST, ILTS, GACE, TExES, PECT, etc.), CLEP exams, graduate and professional school exams, K-12 state exams, and more. Relay students have access to this resource for FREE through Relay Library.
To access the Mometrix e-Library, follow the steps below.
- Log-in to your Relay Okta account.
- Select the “Relay GSE Library” tile.
- Scroll down to the “Library Search” bar and type “Mometrix.”
- Select the result “Mometrix Test Prep eLibrary”
- NOTE: You may also copy and paste this link into your web browser if you’re already signed into your Relay Okta account.
- Once you’re logged on to Mometrix, type the exam code (e.g., for the Praxis 5001 Elementary Education exam, type “5001”) into the top search bar OR select the appropriate category for your exam type. After selecting a category, you may scroll down to locate your exam.
- Teaching → Certification exams (e.g., Praxis, TExES, etc.)
- Graduate and Professional School → graduate exams (e.g., GRE, LSAT, MCAT)
- College Admissions and Placement → CLEP or AP exams
- K-12 → K-12 state exams (e.g., Regents, STAAR exams)
- Once you’ve identified your exam, click on the resource you’re interested in using (e.g., PDF book, timed practice test, flashcards, etc.)
You can also watch this screencast for guidance on accessing Mometrix..