Common Camcorder Issues
Camcorder not detected on computer
If your camera is connected over USB, make sure the camera is turned on. Then follow one or more of these tips to reestablish the connection to the camera.
- Turn the camera off and back on again.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and reconnect it. Do the same with the camera as well.
- Restart the computer.
- Try another USB port.
- Try removing the SD card and inserting it directly into the laptop.
Your camera won’t turn on/off
- On: Press and let go of the power button to turn on your camera (assuming, of course, that the batteries are fresh or recharged).
- Off: Press and hold the power button to turn off your camera.
If your camera doesn’t turn on or off in the way it’s supposed to, remove the batteries or rechargeable battery pack, and then reinsert the battery. Then press the power button to turn on your camera.
Your camera is frozen
If your camera is on and won’t respond when you press any buttons or when you press and hold the power button for a few seconds, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to restart your camera.
You want to gain full recording capacity
If you deleted some or all of your videos from your camera, yet the available recording time seems too short despite the space you freed up, you can regain full recording capacity by following these steps:
Plug your camera into your computer. (Optional) If you have any video or other files saved on your camera that you want to save to your computer, copy the files to your computer and make sure you name them BEFORE you continue.
- Open a new Windows Explorer or Finder window then navigate to and open the folder where your video files are saved.
- Delete all the files contained in the folder and then empty the Recycle Bin or Trash bin to permanently delete the files from your camera.
- Safely eject and then unplug your camera from your computer.
Received a format error
Simply follow this link where you will find ways to format on Mac and Windows computers (Remember this will erase all content on the card).
Still having trouble with your camcorder? Feel free to contact us.