The requirements for admissions to Relay's programs vary by campus and by program type. Information on the admissions requirements for each campus can be found on Relay's website.
Provided below are Relay's base admissions requirements for all programs. Campus-specific admissions requirements may differ from those listed below in accordance with state regulations.
To be considered for admission into Relay, applicants must:
- Secure a full-time teaching position at a partner PK–12 public school for the upcoming school year;
- Maintain a cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale; Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.0 but at least 2.75 may be considered for admission by submitting an additional letter of recommendation on the admissions application that explains their qualifications for admission to Relay; and
- Submit all transcripts, including an official degree-conferred undergraduate transcript that shows proof of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education;
- Submit an online application, which includes a resume, essay, and recommendation(s).
- There may be additional state-specific and/or certification requirements by campus.