Screenshots are very useful in helping us identify your problem and get a better understanding of the issue for which you need support. The following document will give you guidance for how to create a screenshot using a Windows PC or a Mac.
Screenshot for Windows PC
1. Identify the part of your computer screen that you want to capture and make sure it's front and center
2. On your keyboard, find the key labeled "Print Screen" or "PrtScrn/SysRq." This is usually toward the top of your keyboard.
3. Press that "Print Screen" key. You will not see anything happen. Your computer, however, just took a snapshot of its screen and stored that picture on its clipboard, just like when you copy and paste text.
4. Open the application "Paint." This program comes preinstalled on your computer. Paste your screenshot into the program. You can use the button indicated below, or press the keyboard keys Control/Ctrl + V at the same time.
5. Save the file and attach it to your support request.
6. Congratulations! You have taken a screenshot with a Windows PC.
Screenshot for Mac
1. Identify the part of your computer screen that you want to capture and make sure it's front and center.
2. On your keyboard, press the Apple ("Command") Key, "Shift," and "3" all at once.
3. This takes a screenshot of the entire screen and saves it to a file on the desktop called "Screen Shot DATE/TIME."
4. Attach this file to your support request.
5. Congratulations! You have taken a screenshot with a Mac.