The fastest and easiest way for you to see when your transcripts, recommendations and other admissions materials have arrived and been approved by Relay is by monitoring your personalized Admissions Checklist on your Status Page. Please monitor your Admissions Checklist to monitor the completeness of your application and admissions portfolio.
- Symbols: Pay particular attention to whether or not Relay received your official/unofficial transcript(s), official transcript reflecting that you have earned your bachelor’s degree, and recommendations.
- A “Green Check Received” means we have received the material.
- A “Red X Awaiting” means it’s missing and/or waiting approval
- Approved by Relay: Many items on your checklist appear twice with one of the labels beginning with “Approved by Relay.” Items will appear twice on your checklist when you have provided an item to Relay and that item needs to be individually approved by a member of the Relay staff before we mark it as “Received.”
- Recommendations: Recommendations automatically appear as “Received” after your recommender submits their form (if your program requires recommendations).
- Complete Applications: We can only review completed applications, so the sooner we receive all your materials (including your transcripts and recommendations as well as other forms on your personalized Admissions Checklist on your status page, like your Program & Instructional Role Form and Awards & Scholarships Form), the sooner you will receive your admissions decision and access to coursework.
- Timelines: While timelines vary depending on your program and application details, you can expect to receive an admissions decision 4–6 weeks after you submit a complete application (starting in April 1).