Students enrolled in a degree-seeking program who are eligible for financial aid may add the cost of certification exams and fees to loan requests. Contact us if this is something you’re interested in exploring. Non-degree-seeking and non-matriculated students are not eligible for student loans.
- What is the criminal history check requirement in Texas?
- How do I submit certification materials on the Relay Admissions Platform?
- How do I sign up for a national online content workshop to prepare for my certification exams?
- Can I apply for a fee waiver for my Praxis exam?
- How do I enroll in the Canvas Teacher Certification Exam Preparation Course?
- Where do I find out about certification at the Atlanta campus?
- How do I get certified?
- What tests do I need to take to get certified?
- What resources can I use to study for my certification exams?
- Who should I go to on my campus for certification-related questions?