You should check your new resident state’s reciprocity requirements to ensure you can be certified there without completing additional requirements. For instance, you may need to take additional exams or coursework. This information should live on the state’s department of education site; however, you can also connect with your campus Dean’s Office or Operations Lead for help finding this information.
- How do I sign up for a national online content workshop to prepare for my certification exams?
- Can I apply for a fee waiver for my Praxis exam?
- How do I enroll in the Canvas Teacher Certification Exam Preparation Course?
- Where do I find out about certification at the Atlanta campus?
- How do I get certified?
- What tests do I need to take to get certified?
- What resources can I use to study for my certification exams?
- Who should I go to on my campus for certification-related questions?
- Can I use student loans to pay for certification exams, fees, etc.?
- I'm already certified and moving to a new state. How can I transfer my certification so I’m eligible to teach there?