Tests vary by state and concentration area. To determine which tests you need to take, check your campus certification guide, which can be found in your campus certification section.
- SY20-21 Fall Online Synchronous Certification Workshops
- How do I get certified?
- What tests do I need to take to get certified?
- How do I send my certification exam scores to Relay?
- Who should I go to on my campus for certification-related questions?
- What resources can I use to study for my certification exams?
- How do I submit certification materials and other forms to Relay?
- Can I use student loans to pay for certification exams, fees, etc.?
- Can I apply for a fee waiver for my Praxis exam?
- I have questions about state licensure disclosures