Thank you for your interest in talking with the staff at Relay.
Student Services Teams - Please click the link on the team name to schedule a meeting with a Student Services team.
- Student Financial Services (SFS) can answer questions on student tuition, billing, financial aid, payment plans, and other student financial questions. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- Prospective Student Advising (PSA) can answer questions about admissions policies, applying to Relay, placement offerings in Texas, the status of your application materials, transcripts you have submitted to Relay, and other questions about admissions and enrollment at Relay. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- The Registrar’s Office (RO) can answer questions about your Relay enrollment status, courses and registration, registrar forms, major switches, enrollment certification, employment next steps, readmissions/transfers, and other student enrollment/registrar questions at Relay. Office hours in Spanish are offered for questions regarding leaves of absence and withdrawals.
- Relay Ombudsman Service: can answer questions about general concerns or issues regarding your Relay experience. They can also provide you with informal and formal resources relevant to solving your issue. Click here, for more information on the Relay Ombudsman Service.
Certification Support - Please select the link that is aligned with the state for which you are seeking certification. For New York and Tennessee students, please select the correct links in the section below.
- Anthology Portfolio Office Hours
- Colorado Certification
- Connecticut Certification
- Delaware Certification
- Florida Certification
- Georgia Certification
- Illinois Certification
- Indiana Certification
- Louisiana Certification
- New Jersey Certification
- New York
- Pennsylvania Certification
- Rhode Island Certification
- Tennessee Certification
- Texas Certification
- Washington DC Certification
Location Teams - Please click the link to speak with a team member at your location. If you do not see your location listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Additional locations will be added soon.
- New York
- Online and Distance Programming - Class of 2022
- Online and Distance Programming - Class of 2023
- Texas Locations- please use the table to determine which office hours to use.
Class of 2022
Class of 2023