Thank you for your interest in talking with the staff at Relay. Please click the link on the team name to schedule a meeting. That team will contact you to confirm the details of your appointment.
National Student Services Teams
- Student Financial Services (SFS) can answer questions on student tuition, billing, financial aid, payment plans, and other student financial questions. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- Prospective Student Advising (PSA) can answer questions about admissions policies, applying to Relay, placement offerings in Texas, the status of your application materials, transcripts you have submitted to Relay, and other questions about admissions and enrollment at Relay. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- The Registrar’s Office (RO) can answer questions about your Relay enrollment status, courses and registration, registrar forms, major switches, enrollment certification, employment next steps, readmissions/transfers, and other student enrollment/registrar questions at Relay. Office hours in Spanish are offered for questions regarding leaves of absence and withdrawals.
- Relay Ombudsman Service: can answer questions about general concerns or issues regarding your Relay experience. They can also provide you with informal and formal resources relevant to solving your issue. Click here, for more information on the Relay Ombudsman Service.
- Baton Rouge
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- New Orleans
- New York
- Philadelphia and Camden
- San Antonio
- Washington, DC
- Online and Distance Programming: Please note: appointments are available up to 14 business days in advance