Thank you for your interest in talking with the staff at Relay. Please click the link to the team with which you wish to schedule a meeting. That team will contact you to confirm the details of your appointment.
National Student Services Teams
- Student Financial Services Student Financial Services (SFS) can answer questions on student tuition, billing, financial aid, payment plans, and other student financial questions. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- Office of Admissions and Enrollment The Office of Admissions and Enrollment (OAE) can answer questions about admissions policies, applying to Relay, the status of your application materials, transcripts you have submitted to Relay, and other questions about admissions and enrollment at Relay. Office hours are also available in Spanish.
- The Registrar’s Office (RO) can answer questions about your Relay enrollment status, courses and registration, registrar forms, major switches, enrollment certification, employment next steps, readmissions/transfers, and other student enrollment/registrar questions at Relay. Office hours in Spanish are offered for questions regarding leaves of absence and withdrawals.
- Teacher Pathways Recruiters can answer questions about the Relay Teaching Residency and provide information about the campuses where Placement Support is offered. Additionally, a Teacher Pathways team member can answer questions about the application process, materials, application status, and provide support throughout the process. Office hours are available in Spanish.
- Baton Rouge
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- New Orleans
- New York
- Philadelphia and Camden
- San Antonio
- Washington, DC
- Online and Distance Programming