What are the timelines for applying to Relay?
Application deadlines vary by Relay programs and campuses.
- For Relay's Master of Arts in Teaching Programs timelines, please click here.
- For Teaching Certification Programs timelines, please click here.
- For Special Education Certification Programs timelines, please click here.
Can I submit an application even though the deadline has passed?
Yes, we often encourage applicants to apply and submit all required materials (the online application and checklist materials, transcripts, and recommendations) as soon as they’re able to. We only evaluate complete application files and your chances of admissions increase the sooner you submit a complete one.
It's ultimately up to your Dean's Office to determine if they can admit applicants after the deadline.
If you decide to apply close to, or after, the deadline, below are your immediate next steps:
- Complete your application and admissions and enrollment requirements.
- Contact your recommender(s) to ensure they respond to our automatic emails requesting recommendations (which are prompted once you enter their information on the application).
- ***Most importantly, contact your institutions to ensure they overnight your official transcripts (particularly the undergraduate transcript showing you earned your bachelor's degree) to Relay. For more information on transcript criteria, please see our Support Center article, How to submit your transcripts to apply to Relay.
- Monitor your personalized Admissions Checklist on your Status Page to see which materials are missing.