At Relay, we accept applicants whose bachelor’s degrees will be conferred soon after their Relay application deadline. For example, you have completed your undergraduate coursework, but your undergraduate institution will be officially conferring degrees a couple of weeks later. To learn more about the academic, certification, and financial implications of a non-matriculated status, please read this Policy & FAQ on Late Graduation Non-Matriculated Status at Relay.
- How do I submit certification materials on the Relay Admissions Platform?
- What does being non-matriculated mean?
- What are Relay's admissions criteria?
- How can I find out more about Relay's admissions process?
- Where can I find out more about deadlines to apply at Relay?
- How long does it take for my transcript to be marked as received on my Status Page?
- How many recommendations are required to apply to Relay?
- How do I change my recommender or change the email address of my recommender?
- What is Relay’s GPA requirement?
- Do credits transfer from other programs?