To learn more about applying to Relay before you have completed your undregraduate program, see our article on Non-Matriculation for Late Graduations to learn more.
- How do I apply to Relay? What is Relay’s admissions process?
- What materials are required to complete an application to Relay?
- How do I submit transcripts to apply to Relay?
- How do I apply if I haven't graduated yet?
- How do I apply to Relay if I earned credit from a non-U.S. (international) institution?
- How long does it take for my materials to be marked as received?
- I submitted my transcript over a week ago and it’s showing as missing on my checklist. What do I do?
- My checklist shows my transcript as “Received” over a week ago, but it’s not showing as “Approved by Relay” on my checklist. What should I do?
- My Admissions Checklist shows that my application is “Under Review.” What does that mean?
- What does “Priority: Official Undergraduate Transcript" and "Transcript Showing Bachelor's Degree Earned" mean?