Students are able to make payments to Relay using a debit card, credit card or by check.
To pay by check (*Please note our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and check processing will be delayed)
Please make checks payable to Relay Graduate School of Education and include your student billing id number located in your Nelnet billing statement or financial aid offer letter. Please send checks to the following address:
Relay Graduate School
Attention: Student Financial Services
25 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10004
To pay by debit or credit card:
Please be sure you are logged into your Okta account before you begin.
- Navigate to the Minerva home page and log into your account
- Click on "Finance"
- Click on "Pay Using Nelnet"
- (If applicable) Create an account
- Click on Transaction Details to view an itemized statement (view instructional screencast linked here.)
A new browser window will open and redirect you to your Nelnet student finance portal. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to confirm your information
To make a card payment using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- Each term with an active balance will show as a separate line
- Click the term(s) and type in the amount(s) you would like to pay
You will receive an email confirmation once the payment has been processed.