As a non-matriculated student, you will not be working towards a degree, eligible for certification, nor, if relevant to your program, eligible for financial aid nor eligible for loan deferment.
- How do I accept my admissions offer to Relay?
- What are Relay's admissions criteria?
- What are Relay’s admissions deadlines?
- What is Relay’s GPA requirement?
- What is the undergraduate GPA policy for admissions to Relay's teacher programs?
- Why is there an essay question on the application?
- What does being non-matriculated mean?
- How do I submit certification materials on the Relay Admissions Platform?
- Does Relay transfer over applications from a previous year?
- Learn more about email/password resets