Applicants must send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (even where a degree was not earned). Relay accepts official electronic and hard-copy transcripts.
Electronic transcripts must meet the following criteria:
- Sent via a third-party website to email@example.com with instructions for accessing the transcript via a secure username and password;
- Verified official by a third-party agency; and
- From a US-based institution.
- Applicants who attended an education institution outside of the United States must have their international transcripts translated into the American system with a course-by-course evaluation via WES, or any other accredited Foreign Credential Evaluators, and submit the official sealed copy of their international transcript as part of their Relay application.
- Applicants struggling to obtain their official sealed copy of the international transcript may instead submit one of the following:
- A copy of the official transcript submitted from the translation company that accompanies the evaluation; or
- A copy of the transcript that the applicant sent to their prior institute of higher education so long as the transcript is sent directly from their previous US institution.
Hard-copy transcripts must arrive in a sealed, unopened institutional envelope, addressed to: Relay Graduate School of Education, Office of Admissions and Enrollment, 40 West 20th Street, Floor 7, New York, NY 10011.
OAE will only evaluate completed applications submitted by the final deadline. Admission to Relay is on a rolling basis, so we strongly recommend that applicants complete their admissions applications as soon as possible.