The number of credits you are registered for and enrolled in per term will determine your enrollment loads. Students’ enrollment loads are either classified as being enrolled in full-time or part-time programs. Students enrolled in part-time programs can be further classified as being enrolled in half-time or less-than-half-time programs. At Relay, most students will be enrolled in half-time programs. The table below demonstrates your enrollment loads by credit per term.
- What are my financial obligations if my enrollment changes?
- How can I update my placement information?
- What is the enrollment load per term at Relay?
- How does Relay define its terms?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- What are census dates?
- How does registration for courses work?
- What are the 2018-2019 registration window and fees?