Relay’s academic school year is divided into three terms; summer, fall, and spring. Enrollment and participation in all three terms may be required for successful program completion depending on a program’s course scope and sequence. Your individual enrollment, if eligible, is certified by the registrar within the institutional term dates. Therefore, documents requiring proof of enrollment in school year 2018–2019, such as loan deferment forms, will only reflect the term dates in the table below.
- How does registration for courses work?
- What are census dates?
- What are the graduation requirements at Relay?
- What does it mean to be a non-matriculated student at Relay because of the timing of my graduation from undergraduate school?
- What does it mean to be a non-matriculated student at Relay because of my undergraduate GPA?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What is the enrollment load per term at Relay?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How does Relay define its terms?
- What are Relay's MAT Capstone Advisement Fees?