Relay’s academic school year is divided into three terms; summer, fall, and spring. Enrollment and participation in all three terms may be required for successful program completion depending on a program’s course scope and sequence. Your individual enrollment, if eligible, is certified by the registrar within the institutional term dates. Therefore, documents requiring proof of enrollment in school year 2018–2019, such as loan deferment forms, will only reflect the term dates in the table below.
- What are Relay's MAT Capstone Advisement Fees?
- What are my financial obligations if my enrollment changes?
- How can I update my placement information?
- What is the enrollment load per term at Relay?
- How does Relay define its terms?
- Am I a part-time or full-time student?
- What are Relay’s term dates?
- How do I request an enrollment verification letter?
- What are census dates?
- How does registration for courses work?