Students who cease enrollment at Relay but have unpaid tuition balances receive a financial-obligations email (sent to the email address that Relay has on file). This email explains the student’s balance due, payment options, and collections date. Students are given 30 days to cover their balance after receiving their financial-obligations email, and if they do not cover their balance by that date they will be sent to collections. Students whose accounts are sent to a collections agency may be responsible for the costs of collection in addition to the total overdue balance. Being sent to collections also negatively impacts students’ credit.
- What are the repeat coursework fees?
- What is Relay's refund policy if I leave my program early?
- What are my financial obligations if I withdraw or am dismissed from Relay?
- What are my financial obligations if my enrollment changes?
- Why do I have to return my financial aid?
- Why am I in collections?
- What is the Placement Fee Refund Schedule for 2019-2020?