If you cease enrollment at Relay but have unpaid tuition balances, you will receive a financial-obligations email (sent to the email address that we have on file). This email explains your balance due, payment options, and collections date. You are given 30 days to cover your balance after receiving your financial-obligations email, and if you do not cover your balance by that date you will be sent to collections. If your account is sent to a collections agency, you may be responsible for the costs of collection in addition to the total overdue balance. Being sent to collections also negatively impacts your credit.
- Why don't I have access to Minerva or TMS?
- Why am I in collections?
- What are Relay's tuition and fees for 2018-2019?
- What is deferred tuition?
- What are Relay's billing due dates & the refund policy?
- How do I pay my deferred tuition with my AmeriCorps award?
- How do I pay my bill with a TMS payment plan?
- How do I pay my bill with a debit or credit card?
- How do I read my award letter?
- What are the billing dates for the 2018-2019 school year?