Relay is committed to providing a welcoming environment to those who wish to learn from the institution and help it improve. Therefore, many visitors regularly observe at Relay. When those visitors are members of the press, Relay will always (a) send faculty members and students an email in advance of journalists’ presence in classes and (b) inform journalists that neither faculty members’ nor students’ names or identifying information may be used without their direct consent. Relay encourages students to obtain permission from their school leaders before sharing school-level information with the press. No visitor may record, photograph, or film a Relay session without the prior permission of the campus Dean's Office, provost, or president.
- Where can I find the Student Handbook and Academic Programs Guide?
- What is the code of conduct at Relay?
- What is Relay's nondiscrimination policy?
- What is Relay's policy on my education rights?
- What is Relay's student grievance policy?
- How do I get due process at Relay?
- Where can I find information on Relay's campus safety?
- What is Relay's disability policy?
- What is Relay's policy on academic freedom?
- What is Relay's policy on harassment?