Because many students at Relay expect to receive AmeriCorps Segal Education Awards, TFA Education Awards, or Relay Residency Scholarships at the end of each academic year, Relay defers a portion of the tuition charged in each term of an academic year to the end of that academic year. The deferment of payment for this portion of tuition allows you to use awards expected at the end of the academic year to pay for tuition retroactively upon the receipt of your awards. If you exit from the program during the academic year for any reason, you are responsible for paying any remaining tuition balance, including any tuition balance that has been deferred, upon withdrawing or taking a leave of absence from the program. All deferred tuition balances are immediately made payable when you cease enrollment, even if the expected award is not earned.
- Why don't I have access to Minerva or TMS?
- Why am I in collections?
- What are Relay's tuition and fees for 2018-2019?
- What is deferred tuition?
- What are Relay's billing due dates & the refund policy?
- How do I pay my deferred tuition with my AmeriCorps award?
- How do I pay my bill with a TMS payment plan?
- How do I pay my bill with a debit or credit card?
- How do I read my award letter?
- What are the billing dates for the 2018-2019 school year?