While Relay is committed to the principles of free inquiry and free expression in the educational program and in research, harassment identified in Relay policies is neither legally protected expression nor the proper exercise of academic freedom.
- Where can I find the Student Handbook and Academic Programs Guide?
- What is the code of conduct at Relay?
- What is the School Authorization Form and how do I complete it?
- What is Relay's nondiscrimination policy?
- What is Relay's policy on my education rights?
- What is Relay's student grievance policy?
- How do I get due process at Relay?
- Where can I find information on Relay's campus safety?
- What is Relay's disability policy?
- What is Relay's policy on academic freedom?