While Relay is committed to the principles of free inquiry and free expression in the educational program and in research, harassment identified in Relay policies is neither legally protected expression nor the proper exercise of academic freedom.
- What are the state-specific policies and disclosures?
- What is Relay's open-door policy?
- What is Relay's policy on drugs and alcohol?
- What is Relay's policy on academic freedom?
- What is Relay's policy on harassment?
- What is Relay's policy on my education rights?
- What is Relay's nondiscrimination policy?
- Where can I find information on Relay's campus safety?
- How do I get due process at Relay?
- What is the code of conduct at Relay?