Possibly. E-mail email@example.com with your passing score report so we can check that the edTPA portfolio you previously submitted meets the passing requirements in New York State. We’ll also provide you with directions for sending an official score report to New York State for credit.
- How do I register for the edTPA?
- When should I register for the edTPA?
- New York only: I'm a single-subject secondary teacher (e.g., grades 6–8 science), but my certification pathway is Middle Childhood Generalist (5–9). Which edTPA should I complete?
- New York only: If I taught and was certified in another state before coming to New York, is the edTPA a requirement?
- New York only: I completed an edTPA portfolio in another state. Do I need to submit another edTPA portfolio?
- Do I register for the national or Washington versions of the edTPA?
- What is the edTPA?
- Am I required to take the edTPA?
- Where can I get an edTPA Handbook?