Possibly. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your passing score report so we can check that the edTPA portfolio you previously submitted meets the passing requirements in New York State and is an accepted handbook for your certification area. We’ll also provide you with directions for sending an official score report to New York State if it is accepted
- FAQs for Students Completing edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment in SY20-21
- I have questions about registering for the edTPA.
- I have questions about completing the edTPA.
- I have questions about submitting the edTPA.
- I have questions about scoring on the edTPA.
- I have other questions about the edTPA?
- How do I register for the edTPA?
- When should I register for the edTPA?
- New York only: If I taught and was certified in another state before coming to New York, is the edTPA a requirement?
- New York only: I completed an edTPA portfolio in another state. Do I need to submit another edTPA portfolio?