Per New York State requirements, you must complete the Elementary Education edTPA.
- How do I register for the edTPA?
- When should I register for the edTPA?
- New York only: I'm a single-subject secondary teacher (e.g., grades 6–8 science), but my certification pathway is Middle Childhood Generalist (5–9). Which edTPA should I complete?
- New York only: If I taught and was certified in another state before coming to New York, is the edTPA a requirement?
- New York only: I completed an edTPA portfolio in another state. Do I need to submit another edTPA portfolio?
- Do I register for the national or Washington versions of the edTPA?
- What is the edTPA?
- Am I required to take the edTPA?
- Where can I get an edTPA Handbook?