You can access any of the 25 distinct edTPA Handbooks and templates in the Canvas Planning for edTPA and Curating the edTPA modules. You can also access your certification area's handbook once you register on the Pearson website.
- How do I register for the edTPA?
- When should I register for the edTPA?
- New York only: I'm a single-subject secondary teacher (e.g., grades 6–8 science), but my certification pathway is Middle Childhood Generalist (5–9). Which edTPA should I complete?
- New York only: If I taught and was certified in another state before coming to New York, is the edTPA a requirement?
- New York only: I completed an edTPA portfolio in another state. Do I need to submit another edTPA portfolio?
- Do I register for the national or Washington versions of the edTPA?
- What is the edTPA?
- Am I required to take the edTPA?
- Where can I get an edTPA Handbook?